Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Re-designed Check it out

I have now added some of the great ways to visit and share on the internet. I probably spend a little bit more time on the internet than the average bear. But, it's the way I travel the world, visit with friends and family, find super cool ideas and tutorials and patterns for all the hobbies, {ART} I create. I learn, research, share, study, and so, so much more. I am disabled only in the fact I can no longer drive, walk very little, need assistance breathing, I have a {very large} hernia that can not be removed now due to the damage that was done last fall from my heart, lungs and kidney. And I have severe damage to my joints from arthritis. But, I only mention that so you will see how the internet has kept my life vibrant, ever-changing, involved, communicating, sharing, teaching and so much more.
Come by - I am in the process of adding more and more to my blog and my website. So, keep coming back, and let me know what you think, really - I am always open to new ideas. :>D

No comments:

Post a Comment